Pages

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Our favourite thing about term 2.


My favourite thing is football because we get to learn how to dribble and doing kicking. If you want to know how to dribble or kick this is how you do it you put the ball in front of your toes and dribble side to side from your legs thats how you dribble. If you want to learn how to kick this is how you do it you put the ball in front of you and you put one leg out and kick the ball and once you kicked the ball you put the other leg out and kick the ball if you want to learn anything else about football ask Courtney our football teacher. Football is my favourite just because we can kick and dribble football is my best.

My least favourite thing this term is doing Golden time because we don’t get to listen to music or watch movies. The only thing that you can only go on when it is Golden time you can go on Fun games that is the only game you can go on. Golden time is my least favourite.


I am looking forward for next term is doing Kids 4 Kids Concert because we will be there for the whole day. Every week we always practise and practise our songs we have to practise them off by heart I am looking forward for Kids 4 Kids Concert next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment