Pages

Friday, 27 February 2015

LEARNING JOURNAL!!!!!!!


Learning Areas:
Feedback:
Feedforward:
WRITING TEST:
My writing test was a bit good because I added some new words and I fixed up some mistakes.
My writing test was a bit good because I used paragraphs and I put some Punctuations,
maybe next week i will try and put more punctuations in my writing.
STATION OF THE CROSS:
The station of the cross was good because we learnt more information about how Jesus died.
The Station of the Cross was good because I learnt a lot of stuff how Jesus Died, maybe next week I will more information about how he had his crucifixion.
READING:
This week when I did my Reading test my reading was a bit good because I only know small information about reading.
This week for my Reading test I did good because the questions were a bit easy and plus we did the questions with the teacher.
MATHS:
This week for my maths I have learnt how to solve addition and subtraction equations.
This week for my maths I have learnt how to do my Addition and Subtraction, maybe next week I will learn how to do division and multiplication.

No comments:

Post a Comment