Pages

Thursday, 3 October 2013

MY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a marvelous Sunday noon after church my family and I hurried to the car. We had to hurry to the car because we were going to go to a garage sale. So we left church and drove back home to get changed for the garage sale. 

When we all got changed and ready we drove off. The garage sale was at Mt Wellington. But instead of going to Mt Wellington we went to Sylvia Park. When we got into Sylvia Park we saw my Aunty Fusi and her kids. She also came with her husbands little brother his name was Villiami. I said to my Dad with crying, "what are we doing here?" He said that we were going to the Movies.

When we met together I was really thrilled because we were going to the Movies. I was wondering what we were going to watch.

So we went to the Movie Theatre and booked our tickets and seats. The Movie that we were going to watch was Despicable Me Part 2. I had already seen Despicable Me Part 1 and it was really cool so I thought that Part 2 would be really funny.

We started to buy the Food but then they were too expensive so me and my Aunty Karissa went to Pak'n'Save to buy some Ice creams. After we had bought the Ice creams my Aunty and I rushed back to the Theatre.

When we got back to the Theatre everyone was already sitting down on the couches and eating the Popcorn. While we were waiting my cousin and I went to the Arcade Room with my Dad. My Dad was playing a game, it looked really fun so I joined him.

After when my Dad and I lost and died in the game it was time to go back and wait. When we entered the Cinema it was dark as the nights sky, but we could see a little bit. When we had found our seats we all sat down and my Dad passed the Popcorn to us and we waited again.


The Movie was about a spy who really becomes a spy and has a partner to protect the world. In some parts it was really funny and in some parts were really weird.

My highlight in the Movie was when another Bad Guy makes a kind of chemical that makes people or animals turn into a Purple Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment