Pages

Monday, 11 May 2015

MOTHERS DAY:)

I am going to write a descriptive writing about my

beautiful mother, my mother is a caring mother and a

loving mother.

When I see my mum she has long hair and brown eyes

she wears jeans a lot and long arm t shirts a lot. Also

when I see my mum she is a beautiful mother and a very

cool mother to live with.

When I hear her she yells and talks very quietly but she

yells a lot, when she yells at me i feel very sad and

angry I feel like running away but I still love her.

When she cooks dinner it tastes very delicious and

yummy and when she cooks my lunch she says does it

taste yum and then I answer politely yes.

Whenever my mum walks past me I smell from her

perfume and spray and when I smell it, it smells really

nice. Sometimes when she walks past me it smells really

bad but it is not from her it is from my brother

(SAMUEL).

My Mother is like no other, she gave me a life to live. There is not

enough words to describe but just how important my Mother was to

me and what a powerful influence. She is always going to continue to be a Mother.

MOTHER I LOVE YOU:)

No comments:

Post a Comment