Pages

Thursday, 14 April 2016

My Best Piece Of Writing Of Term 1!!

The reason I chose this piece of writing because……..
  • it had a lot of interesting words.
  • Used a lot punctuation marks, full stops, capital letter and etc
  • Used Simple Sentences
  • Used Compound Sentences

THIS IS A RECOUNT WRITING!!

What a amazing time I had with my aunties and uncles at the pool in Panmure, on the second of January which was during the holidays.

In the holidays I felt like there was nothing to do at home, one early morning I woke up and went to the living room and observed t.v, suddenly I heard my mum yell “ WE ARE GOING TO THE POOLS! “. So then I decided to turn the t.v and the light. Then I walked as fast as I could to get changed and get ready to go to the pools. While I was getting changed I heard my mum tell the older boys if they want to come to the pools.

Later on we were all ready to go, so then we all hopped into the van and drove off to the pools. While we were driving there I saw the facility of the swimming pool, I was amazed of how huge the pool was. From that moment I knew that it was going to be fun. The van stopped and we all hopped out and entered the facility. The appearance inside the pool was stunning. The entire building was decorated with different kind of things. Moving on we got changed and went into the pool and it

was warm and comfortable to swim in. I enjoyed splashing and racing from the other side to the end.

While we were swimming and having so much fun, we saw this huge slide at the back from the building. Consequently we decided to go on the big slide and swim there and we did. We took a lot of turns sliding down,21 it was amazing. We started swimming from 9:00am - 7:30pm. So then we had to have a break to eat. The food that we brang was so delicious and so healthy for the kids. Following on, we went back into the swimming pool for our last swim just before we head back home.

When we got back home I straight went to sleep because I was so tired and exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment