Pages

Friday, 6 May 2016

HOLIDAY WRITING!!



During the holidays I have been spending most of my time with my little family. On Friday the 30th of April my family and I went on a train ride. Once everyone woke up my Dad all told us to have breakfast really early because our train leaves at 10:30 in the morning. I told my Dad “ What train leaves at 10:30 in the morning? “ he snapped at me “ JUST DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO! “


Once everyone was ready we all hopped into the van and drove off to our destination which was Panmure Train Station/Bus Station. The van was crowded with 7 people which was a lot for me because having a lot of people in my family is a struggle for me. Once we got to the station we all went to pay our ticket and once we got the total we were all shocked because it was really expensive, so then we asked how much is it for the family pass, and guess what it was only $30.00 instead of $75.


Once we got our ticket we rushed downstairs and waited for our train. We waited and waited and I finally got bored, so I just went on my phone and took some pictures, played games - Racing games and etc.
While I was taking pictures I looked around and I saw that our train was on its way.


A few seconds later after we got on the train I took some pictures and had a nap because it was so boring. Once i woke up we already arrived at Britomart which was the last stop for the service, so we got off and waited for another train which will take us to Swanson which is in Waitakere. Once we got there the driver told us that it will be the last stop for the service, so we all got off the train and had to wait for 35 minutes for the other train to arrive. After that we went and stood at pathway and waited for the train. A few minutes later after hopping onto our next train I feel to sleep because I felt like there was nothing to do but sleep, so then I decided to go to sleep.


Once I woke up we arrived at Britomart which was our second to last destination. So then we got off the train and walked to Mcdonalds to have our lunch, to be honest I didn’t know what to order to guess what the word “ Big Mac “ came out of my mouth. I was so tired and hungry that I ate 1 Big Mac combo and 1 Cheeseburger.

Later on we had to go back to the station to come back to Panmure. Once we got to Panmure we had to hop off the train and walk to our car which was 15 minutes away from the station. Once we got home we all had a nap before we wake up and find something to eat. That day was the best day ever!!




No comments:

Post a Comment