Pages

Friday, 6 May 2016

MOTHERS DAY LETTER!

MOTHERS ARE SPECIAL PEOPLE, VERY BUSY PEOPLE AND ALSO PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE MOST PASSIONATE HEARTS. BEING A WOMAN IS NOT AN EASY THING, BUT BEING A MOTHER IS EVEN MORE DIFFICULT, STILL THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS.



My wonderful Mother’s name is Vaelaveamata Kupu. My Mother is a person who likes to cook/bake also she is a person who loves to eat tongan food. She is responsible for 5 children which are Samuel, Helena, Anthony, Langiola and also me ( Joshua ). She was the person who taught me how to be a better person in school, taught me how to be polite to others and also she taught me how to cook scrambled eggs for me to eat in the morning for breakfast. Mata was the person who is always there for me whenever I am sick. I am the person who helps my Mum with the chores around the house. I am really honoured to be her Son because whatever nice things she says makes my day. My Mother is a person who loves to sing songs in the 90s but sometimes I really love to sing along with her. My Mum’s favourite colour is Blue, the reason why it is her favourite colour because it is the colour of the sky. I am so lucky to have a Mother like her because if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be here on this PLANET. I just want to take this time to say “ I LOVE YOU MUM “. To the best Mother in the planet












1 comment:

  1. Wow, Joshua! I really liked the way you explained what your mother does for you, and what you do in return. I especially enjoyed looking at the attachments that you posted. Next time, I would like to see more interesting words. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete