Pages

Saturday, 28 September 2013

JUST FINISHED SLEEPING


I just finished sleeping my dad told me to sleep for 2 hours and I will wake up at 5:00 pm so I woke up and checked the time if it was 5 so I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

After that my dad told me to come and eat some fresh apples and some oranges for dinner and for lunch because I had no lunch while my mum is gone out somewhere. Later on I will plan to write some more recounts about my boring holiday tonight.

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT EVERYONE OUT THERE THAT ARE LOOKING AT MY BLOG HAVE A BORING TWO WEEKS HOLIDAY AWAY FROM SCHOOL LOL HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joshua, Why so Bored go out and Play with your little sisters and brothers. Play some cool games on the computer.. :) I am having fun! on my two weeks off BLING BLING LoL .....What are you upto Joshua???

    ReplyDelete